Friday 22 February 2013

Turquoise hair

Well, after mentioning i'd like to try turquoise hair I thought I'd look up some images for a bit of inspiration,

Here are some of my favourite:

 another curly mohawk - must be my current favourite style!

I love the matching nails and the clashing hair bows *swoon*

They remind me of mermaids or My Little Pony, I'm a long way off being able to go turquoise yet as my cerise pink is still very vibrant, but I think a little bit of research and inspiration is always useful, especially when like me, you have to pre-lighten your hair to reach a shade, the last thing I'd want is to decide I didn't think you'd like it after a bleaching process, my poor hair!

What do you think? Would you dare to go turquoise? I'd love to see what colour you've been or would like to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment